When a certain health condition leads you to a communication disorder, speech therapy is a great way to get the treatment you need. Our goal is to focus on providing interventions that will help improve or regain the ability to understand words spoken to you and the capability to use words to express yourself.
Speech-Language Pathologists can treat the following disorders:
Speech therapy services:
Our services aim to provide comprehensive care to each patient through an individualized treatment plan. We make sure to meet your personal goals and to enhance your quality of life.
- Evaluation of speech and language deficits
- Provision of customized treatment of language and speech disorder
- Intervention for central auditory processing
- Treatment for voice disorders
- Assistance with speech fluency
- Addressing swallowing problems (dysphagia)