Occupational therapists assist you with the rehabilitation of restoring back your ability to do your daily tasks. Our goal is to provide practical solutions to help you regain independence through the therapeutic use of everyday activities.
Common interventions could include participating in social situations, offering aid in regaining skills, and understanding and addressing the physical and cognitive changes. Occupational therapy services typically include:
- Evaluating the patient’s condition
- Creating a personalized treatment plan
- Customizing the appropriate intervention
- Providing exercises and positioning programs
- Monitoring the progress
- Making changes to the intervention plan
Call us for more information. You may also personally visit us at our location to talk to a reliable staff about your health needs. Please do so by filling out the form on our Contact Us page.